In the Philippines, in order to become a security guard you must required to obtain license issued by PNP SAGSD but before you obtain security guard license, you have to pass the screening process from the said proper authority.
1. Applicant should at least high school graduate
2. Must be 18 yrs. old or older
2. No criminal record and pass the Neuro Psychology and Drug test
3. Complete the formal training process in a classroom setting
4. Pass the General Knowledge Examination
5. Undergo gun safety seminar and actual firing of the gun
Then after acquiring license you can now able to apply in various Security Agencies who offered big take home pay. but sometimes the salary its always depends on the client of your security agency.
The most advantage of the security guard of being hired is the height and educational background.
If you have some comment and suggestion please don’t hesitate to leave your thought
thank very much for your time